The National Center on Intensive Intervention (NCII) is excited to announce that they have recently released an updated version of intensiveintervention.org. The website changes are intended to help users more easily find tools and resources to learn about and support the implementation of intensive intervention. The website includes:
- A new interactive section “What is Intensive Intervention” designed to walk through the steps of the data-based individualization (DBI) process,
- Pages specific to different audiences including state and local leaders, trainers and coaches, educators and higher education faculty.
- Revised pages that highlight sample lessons and activities for literacy, math, and behavior and spotlight implementation tools to guide fidelity, readiness, coaching, engaging with parents and families and more.
- A new feature “Voices from The Field” sharing lessons from research and implementation.
- An improved search that includes filtering and keyword search.
If you have questions or difficulty finding resources, have suggestions for resources that would help you to support implementation, or would like to be featured as part of voices from the field, contact NCII at firstname.lastname@example.org