Washington CASE is seeking nominations for the following offices (each position is a two-year term):
- President: The president leads the organization and sets the strategic direction. The president leads the executive board and general membership meetings. The president is Washington’s representative with CASE at the national level.
- Secretary: The secretary manages communications and documentation for the organization. Updates and manages materials as needed by the executive committee.
- Children and Youth Action Network (CAN) Coordinator: Represents WA-CASE at CEC CAN events, communicates CEC policy initiatives, conducts training for members, and develop relationships with local and state elected officials and government officials.
- Member at Large: Serves as a voting member and serves as chairperson for standing and ad-hoc committees.
- Student Member at Large: Serves as a voting member and serves as a student representative on committees.
Please nominate your colleagues here (after speaking with them of course)